Should I trade van for a Z28?

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 81 Sport Coupe, Jun 6, 2013.

1. tallman1970

tallman1970 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Looks nice go for it.

2. Led Zep

Led Zep Veteran Member

Keep the minivan.With 55K and factory alloy wheels,it will be worth alot more than a 1980 Z28:screwup:

3. 81 Sport Coupe

81 Sport Coupe Veteran Member

guess i'll be doing it, I worry that this is a dealer and there going to want money in the deal, kinda like a switch and bait, the salesman told me that seeing the condition the van is in they would like to trade so im taking his word for it nothing is in paper yet, the z28 isn't as good as the pics show but it is a z28 and I would feel stupid not to trade my friends say it isnt practical but they obviously don' t know me and my toys that well, I don't understand the practical thing everyone says about me guess there jealous camaros are hot. I think they want it too... Im doing It:) :) :) btw the van has a viper alarm system in it that cost me a grand, like on a farrie, sounds like a siren when u push on the doors and u can start it a mile away, not sure why I put it on but lol

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  4. cyberswap

cyberswap Veteran Member

hells yea ....

5. andrew1977

andrew1977 Veteran Member

They want almost $8000 for the z28, and they feel ANY 96 windstar van is worth that? I would love to do business with those guys!!

Is this a joke?

6. 81 Sport Coupe

81 Sport Coupe Veteran Member

No it's not a joke but u should see the prices they have on there other cars their pretty high, the z28 is beat up which the pics don't show, it has some rust on the underbody which isn't bad at all, it was a trade in and has been posted up for about 4 months and is worth $6,000 at most, and thats what i feel the van is worth AT MOST, like I said the van is spotless it has never seen a winter and is z-barred too, it has barley been driven. what am I talking about lol a minivan that never seen a winter it even has that new car smell.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  7. red78z

red78z Veteran Member

^ what he said:screwup:

8. Mike N

Mike N Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

The owner of that dealership doesn't exactly have a stellar reputation, just keep that in mind.

9. dirtmod08

dirtmod08 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jeesh, why don't you give me a choice between a swine and a skank? That's like giving me a choice between Honey Boo Boo's mom, or Octomom.:screwup:

10. nikogto

nikogto Veteran Member

I was thinking the same thing, maybe the dealer has a thing for Windstar vans. Dime a dozen down here.