Speaker Kicks, Speaker Door Pods and Speaker Trays FS

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by 1971CamaroGuy, Aug 8, 2017.

1. 1971CamaroGuy

1971CamaroGuy LS Swapped 1971 Camaro

I have some more kicks and package trays for sale. Nothing in mass quantities, just a few here and there. I can still do door pods too.

Just let me know if anyone is interested - thanks again

Speaker Kicks are $150 + shipping firm

• Shipped as pictured in gel-coat, ready for you to finish and cover to your liking. Will need to trimmed to get a perfect fit. This is to be expected.
    • Holds a 6.75" speaker up to 3.5" deep and a tweeter.
    • Comes with pinch weld molding to finish the edges of the kicks.
    • Some blemishes and prep will be needed needed for paint. This is to be expected from fiberglass parts pulled from a mold. If you are vinyl wrapping it's fine as is.
    • Perfect for a show car or that pro-touring restomod
    • Can be painted or covered in vinyl, most just texture them and paint them.
    • Speaker magnet resides inside the area protruding into the body cavity. You can use a Metra 81-6900 plastic speaker baffle inside this cavity to protect the speaker and seal it off. It fits perfectly.
    • Parking brake can be retained, some shimming or bending might be needed. But most cases, not.
    • Will work on AC cars IF you remove the flapper vent in the passenger side kick and cap off the vacuum line. You will lose function of the fresh air vent in that area, but nothing is permanent and can be reversed if you sell the car.
    • Will work on Non-AC Cars IF you completely remove the cable vent pull knobs and rods.
    • Vintage Air? No problem, I include instructions on how to route the hoses above the kickpanel through the passenger kick area.

Package Trays are $189 + shipping firm

• Shipped as pictured in gel-coat, ready for you to finish the grilles and cover to your liking.
    • There is room for speakers on the outside locations and a spot in the center to utilize for a subwoofer port or opening for speaker to play through.
    • Some minor blemish and prep needed for paint. This is to be expected from fiberglass parts pulled from a mold.
    • Perfect for a show car or that pro-touring restomod
    • Ships in a custom built crate 56" x 16" x 2" to protect from damage and tracking provided

Pictured in the crate is what you see is exactly what you'll receive. These are not shipped finished and covered. So any installed and finished pictures shown is for reference only.

Door Pods are $125 + shipping firm

see pics here and others in thread

kicks in a box.jpg DSCF4248.jpg IMG_1755_zpspsbn8zjs (1).jpg IMG_1753_zpsjmijs9z1.jpg IMG_1752_zpsyzgv5dvs.jpg 2012-10-22_16-19-22_907_zps1a44af0c.jpg DSC00688_zpsvc0ticv0.jpg 28e16e7a.jpg aaa36256.jpg DSCF4355.jpg

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. 1971CamaroGuy

Bumpity bump...two sets of kicks, two sets of door pods, and a tray packed and ready to ship

3. franks70camaro

franks70camaro Veteran Member

are you still making these id be interested in a set for my 70 camaro

4. 1971CamaroGuy

I am, and I have a couple of each on hand right now. Just PM me when your ready and I will send my paypal info

Thanks again

Dennis

franks70camaro likes this.
  5. franks70camaro

franks70camaro Veteran Member

sounds good redoing my interior this week or next and will b ready to buy from ya and get them in tnx

6. 1971CamaroGuy

Gearing up for Holiday season, I have several sets of speaker kicks and two trays ready to ship right now

7. JD Z

JD Z Veteran Member

For a 1980 non-AC z28 what do you have/recommend for speaker kicks?

8. 1971CamaroGuy

Yours has the pull vents right? For fresh air? These would work but you would have to lose the vent and pulls.

All of it can be taken out and put back if you decide to sell the car, nothing is permanent.

9. Printstron

Printstron Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Has anyone used these kick panels with the Vintage Air setup.

10. 1971CamaroGuy

Yep, that's what I have in my personal car. You have to relocate the four hoses going through the kick panel area above the kick panel. Not that big of a deal...you just drill four holes and use the grommets in the kit.

I also had to change the 90 degree #10 fitting at the evap case for a #10 straight fitting so the new routing would work. These are cheap, I got mine on amazon for less than $10. Vintage Air Part # 35813-VUG

I detail it out in the instructions included with the kick panels.

2014-01-19145927_zps16978b19.jpg DSCF5246.jpg DSCF5247.jpg