split bumper aka Monza

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by muscl car, Jul 1, 2014.

1. FatnLow

FatnLow Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Congrats Monza!!!!

2. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

That car earned #1. Most consistent car on that list.

Congrats Monza

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  3. indy camaro

indy camaro Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

They said it was a fluke cause daddy Dave hit the curb, then Monza drug him again next week .... Fluke ? Don't think so .... Good job dude !!

4. LayZ

LayZ Veteran Member

Yup I can sleep well tonight Monza won the #1 spot. About time, tired of hearing about the Sonoma. Not a big fan of Cheif He's kind of a p**sy. I mean he wants to be #1, I get he doesn't want to race his friend and all but if it was someone else, he wouldn't have an issue racing the guy for his spot, even if he couldn't get the #2 that night. They had to MAKE him race murdered nova, that's not cool. I think they should start thinking about not having that close of buds on the list, if it's going to interfear with the racing.

It's great man soap opera crap lol. All I know is I have to find a tech job down in OC. Because the cops are either extremly nice or they are the biggest dopes going. Try that crap up here they will shut you down HARD. Not take your car?!?! Dude they look for reasons to take your car up here.

Know what else I noticed?
    look at the list, see how the tops cars are all Gm? what does that tell ya ?

5. Rockhound

Rockhound Veteran Member

Way to go Monza. You deserve the #1 spot. I love the fact that you let your car do the talking.

Look at the list again. The only car not running a GM engine is boosted GT in the yellow mustang at #10. That new girl last night was on her way to a win before she got loose and lost it with a SBC in that mustang. Dominator's car is running a BBC even though it's a Dodge Dart.

6. Odin

Odin Member

Isn't that to be expected? It's hard to beat the HP per $ that you get with Chevy engines.

7. FatnLow

FatnLow Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I just like that he funds his own car rather than Dave having a endless supply from some unknown sponsor.

As for Big Chief, he got whooped.

8. dirtplay1975

dirtplay1975 Veteran Member

Dominator's wife has been driving an 11sec lime green 67 firebird for years they drive it everywhere on slicks. They have had some cool cars and joe is a mopar nut. I've heard thru a friend of his uncle that he is goin mopar again in the dart due to his loosing streak.

9. lumpy12

lumpy12 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Congrats Monza!

[​IMG]

10. AJ_72

AJ_72 Veteran Member

Great job, Monza!

I don't condone street racing, but since we all know the road is closed off, it's OK in my book.

Just so you know, you had about 2.57 million people watch you win, TWICE!!! ;)