Springfield meet and show?

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners' started by tom3, Oct 29, 2019.

1. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Been wanting to check this out for years. See a show/meet for next week Fri. and Sat. (Nov 8/9) Late year show, best day to go? Anybody know much about this one? Sometimes the late year shows aren't the best and sometimes it winds down early on Saturday too.

2. 70lt1z28

70lt1z28 Veteran Member Gold Member

I would pass on going on Friday. I went to the summer event which is larger on Friday and not many vendors there and many of the ones there were setup with tarps over the items and were just there for Saturday-Sunday.

I've never found much second gen specific stuff unless Ron Liebert (member ronzz572) shows up. He usually brings some nice second gen stuff. But you never know who may bring stuff.

That said, if the weather holds out (looks chilly..but sunny so far) I will probably go, just cause its only a half hour away from me. If you go, let me know and we can meet up.

3. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Thanks for the info. Kind of suspected a show this late in the year with other stuff going on might not be really worthwhile for the hundred mile drive.