THANK YOU Custom Works!

Discussion in 'Custom Works' started by Firebird1973, Jul 29, 2013.

1. 79T/Aman

79T/Aman Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

LUMPY12, sorry to see you had interference with you G-brace but from our test and fit they cleared, did you install them on the inside or outside of the cross shaft? they do go on the outside (over the cross shaft)

2. lumpy12

lumpy12 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Installed on the outside, closer to the motor and against the big nut. They fit just fine until you hit a bump! No way would they fit any closer to the stock upper control arm. I knew I had to go with SPC UCA's if I was gonna run tall ball joints. It all works now

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  3. MURZI

MURZI New Member

I bought a 78 z28 for my son a couple months ago that has the complete 2G kit on the car...WOW. The car handle like it is on rails. Makes this z28 a car meant to be DRIVEN. Awesome.

ks71z28 likes this.
  4. ks71z28

ks71z28 Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Thanks for the props! We try and give the best options for customers needs, we aren’t a one kit fits all company!