TMI Seats

Discussion in 'Interior Restoration' started by giggity, Dec 3, 2019.

1. giggity

giggity Veteran Member

2. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

They are having a 20% off sale , so you should decide soon as they rarely have sales, and I know a couple of guys on this site , either got the complete seats or the fabric for seats, I was also looking at them and if your 70 seats are in good shape $1200 , shipping is a bioch, so save the TMI boxes , HAA HA ,

3. giggity

giggity Veteran Member

Ive already begun rebuilding my old seats, I have sandblasted and painted frames, the cushion and covers would be over the cost of buying these seats from summit....so i dunno. Id like to have factory seats, but these TMI seats looks really comfy.

4. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

well the sale at TMI ends today, however, I am sure Summit is probably the better price, and usually free shipping , that is important and , I am looking for seat too, and they look nice and well built , I liked the look of the Procar, however, the reviews say they suck, who the hell knows, I guess I need to find a ricer speed shop or similar that has seats on display so I can sit in them and see for myself, as I plan to spend a lot of seat time , and I what a great seat!!

5. giggity

giggity Veteran Member

i know a guy with a 70 locally who has them and he loves them. He said the only issue hes had is the recline lever is close to the seat belt.

6. giggity

giggity Veteran Member

and apparently you have to buy their seat frame, the slide is included, but there is a separate frame that must be bought which are 250 bucks, which seems a bit rapey to me...