To much tattoo? *NSFW*

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by sal70ss, Apr 29, 2016.

1. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Big ole butts seem to be the in thing these days?

2. sal70ss

sal70ss Veteran Member

Yep

3. LayZ

LayZ Veteran Member

For me hell yes. That just screams cheap gutter s**t, stripper to me. Yea I know the suicide girls are hot but there is a point when you can take off your clothes and still look like your wearing them, is where you have gone too far.
    I can be ok with a sleeve if done right, i'm not cool with back tats on anyone really lol. neck tats... lol screams convict and really narrows your "job" potential.
    Just my opinion I'm sure there are dudes that love em all tatted up. To me you just ruined a picaso by putting cheap paint over it.

4. sprink

sprink Veteran Member

Smooth.
    I'm w/ RS, but cheeck the sand off her brush!
    The others tats may disappear in the dark.

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

While I'm not big on that style tattooing, to each their own. That looks like something that was picked out of a book and is a generic type tattoo. I appreciate stuff that's more unique.

I will say I agree to a small extent with LayZ. Neck tatts aren't smart IMO. That said, anywhere else that is covered up by professional clothing is fair game in my book, and I plan to get work done on a good chunk of that (all my own drawings though; nothing I have on me was anyone else's artwork).

Put me in a professional white collar environment, and you'll never know I have any ink at all. For that matter, unless I wear shorts and a sleeveless shirt, one doesn't know I have tatts.

6. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Same here, wasn't on a ship, but still no need for a tat.

7. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Was at the VA on Friday and saw a young Vet with tats covering his torso ,arms and neck . The Commandant of the Marine Corps is trying to clean up the Marines image and not allowing full body tats on his troops anymore

8. mrdragster1970

mrdragster1970 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois..... Far S.W. Subs, RT 66 Area

I just read that the military said they will not say anything about tat's anymore???
    They are having a hard time recruiting, so they are easing up on tat's exposed while in uniform???
    I guess guys were getting out because they could not have tat's on their necks, face, hands???
    It was an idiotic complaint and only read a few seconds and got pissed off.

I understand guys want to act or try to look tough??? but having tat's on your face, neck, hands is ridiculous in my book.
    Growing up we always said we would never last to the new millennium,
    and did a lot of stupid, dangerous things, knowing we would die young.
    I know going through life full of idiotic tat's, smoking, doing drugs etc would have made starting a business,
    growing a business, meeting with customers etc much tougher, looking and acting like an immature dumbass!!!!!
    I know when interviewing for new employees if the guy was full of tat's, and had a cigarette hanging
    out his mouth the entire time was a huge red flag!!!!

I'm sure plenty of others have learned over the years that some of the things we thought were cool
    and badass when young, weren't such a good idea, 20-30-40 years later???

9. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

The future son-in-law has a tattoo and is joining the Navy once he gets out of school. He had a tattoo before he joined and they know about it. He's not allowed to get another though.

I started to get one when I was young. My great Uncle was a CBA who was shot, bayoneted and gassed by the Germans in WW1. He pointed out that they are permanent and in our family it's not a good idea to draw attention to yourself. There may be 100's, if not 1000's of men that look like you if the police want to ask embarrassing questions. add a tattoo and it will make it easier for them.

10. FatnLow

FatnLow Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

It just kills me to what they are thinking with all the chest and neck tats. That is tacky IMHO.