Twin Turbo LS2

Discussion in 'High Tech Retrofits' started by mwhizard, Mar 2, 2011.

1. mwhizard

mwhizard Veteran Member

Ya, it definately doesn't do anything to improve my racing skills. It's too easy to point and shoot. I race a Spec Miata at the same track, its got about 550 hp less...:crazy:

2. Zedzag

Zedzag Veteran Member

Which club was the trackday with? I'm in Cloverdale nd was looking to get out there with my 81 when it's done.

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Holy CRAP! That was impressive! You passed everyone else like they were standing still. Wow!

4. John Wright

John Wright Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nice to have a little powah...isn't it?

5. mwhizard

mwhizard Veteran Member

That track day was with the BMW club. Driving Unlimited was on hand for training. I am a licensed road racer so I was in the advanced session. It was $320 for the day. Tons of track time, and the beginner class is good as well, only the first 2 sessions you learn some racing skills and then you get to do free laps.

There are a few clubs that rent the track there, you could probably find out which through the mission raceway site.

6. Zedzag

Zedzag Veteran Member

I'm a local member of the UBCSCC and VCMC who both offer trackdays and training. They are all done with their track days this year and I was looking to get some seat time in my 2002 SS until the 81Z is done. Are there anymore dates you plan on attending this year?
    Jeez, I just realized I highjacked you thread. Back on track(pun lol), your car kicks butt! It must feel good kickin some modern muscle with that thing.