Well, now I'm officially a cancer survivor...

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Region' started by CamaroDoc, Dec 16, 2019.

1. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Exactly... It's just what I need to continue dragging in all the Camaro parts cars I've located...

budro6968 likes this.
  2. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

I take it your down time didn't slow your internet searching for forgotten, neglected, rusty, used up, run down camaro's !
    Guess there could have been worse things to be doing on the internet ;)

3. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Actually, I found them the old fashioned way. Word of mouth and road trips before my surgery... I did manage to get that one 70 dragged into the shop before I went totally down. I still have a lot of parts to pull of of it but the warmer weather will make that possible. I got the new truck transferred into my name and black tagged after work today. Also hit a salvage and located a pair of straight doors and another left fender. It will be a couple weeks before I can snag those, though. After that, I still had time to start tinkering with it before dark. Lubed the sticking hood latch & hinges and took the broken bug deflector off the nose. Might even go back out to the shop for a while tonight...

Here is a peek under the hood... Filthy but pretty basic, just the way I like it...

[​IMG]

4. Rosster

Rosster New Member

Great news! I am also a survivor- of stage 4 melanoma. Thankfully what was a 99.8% 5 years mortality rate disease now have effectove treatment options with immunotherapy. I ended up taking the same same drug jimmy carter did 10 years ago (before it was even in clinical trials) called keytruda. Zero treatment side effects and 6 months of clear scans now. As said by others, treatment options are day and noght better than they were just 3 short years ago. Live life to the fullest!

5. Rosster

Rosster New Member

Great news! I am also a survivor- of stage 4 melanoma. Thankfully what was a 99.8% 5 years mortality rate disease now have effective treatment options with immunotherapy. I ended up taking the same same drug jimmy carter did 10 years ago (before it was even in clinical trials) called keytruda. Zero treatment side effects and 6 months of clear scans now. As said by others, treatment options are day and night better than they were just 3 short years ago. Live life to the fullest!