WRECKED 1980 Z28 for sale

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by bryano1980z28, Jun 4, 2018.

1. bryano1980z28

bryano1980z28 New Member

This was a running driving daily driver when I was rear ended in it 6 years ago. The car had sat inside since 1986 it had been tore apart to paint because the doors had some spots along the bottom edges. That was the ONLY rust on this car. I have a mint set of doors that go with it. When I got the car out of storage in 2009 I rebuilt the brakes with rotors, calipers, and master cylinder. A new blower motor a new HD radiator, all new hoses, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. I also installed a new Edelbrock Qjet on the stock intake. I had a new TH350 built with Kevlar clutches and a B&M 2000 torquemaster stall and street strip shift kit. I also installed a console version of the B&M Megashifter. While the tranny was out I put in a new Melling oil pump with welded pick up and a new SFI approved flywheel and a stock balancer along with a new reman starter. New 255’s on the rear and 235’s on the front from Firestone. (Primewell) The dash is perfect in this car. I drove the car with junkyard front seats in it till I could get the car painted so as to not damage them. The original interior front, rear, and door panels are damn near perfect with a small split in the vinyl on the drivers side. It has the deluxe interior in Carmine red. I also have a spare steering wheel that goes with the car, as well as a complete set pf NOS stripes and a NOS arm rest. The car is pretty well loaded with the exception of T-tops and posi. Id like to get 3500.00 but am open to all cair offers. This car is very fixable and has a CLEAR TITLE.
    I will post more pics of interior and NOS parts tomorrow when I have a chance. I also have a mint set of Firestone Firehawks that were on the car and drove great. They will go with the car if sold at ask.

Attached Files:

2. harbone66

harbone66 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

post up more pictures
    I might try and come over and see it in person towards the end of the week
    If you want email pics to me at hardestycompany@gmail.com

Thanks!

3. bryano1980z28

bryano1980z28 New Member

Ill post more pics tomorrow of the interior, and tomorrow night of the body. Give me a text or call 645-2855 if I dont answer leave a voice message.
    Thanks Bryan