Wrong house, kids... wrong house...

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by ULTM8Z, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    Waddell AZ

If I read the page right the law was changed to specifically exclude shooting law enforcement because the law was used as defense for shooting a cop serving a warrant in 2011-2012. The Indiana legislators changed the law after that BS in the court room. I'm with you it's common sense it didn't allow you to shoot a cop for doing his job but lawyers are gonna lawyer.

2. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

May 19, 2000
    Los Angeles
    yep... the lawsuits are a'comin....

Smokey15 likes this.
  3. CAMeeks

CAMeeks Veteran Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Deer Park, TX
  4. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Some slick sick ass attorney will go to court and present the bastards as "innocent children" who just made a mistake'. And, some bleeding heart idiot judge/jury may just see it their way. It's a shame that someone rightfully defending their life, loved ones and home should even have to hire a lawyer to begin with.

5. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 12, 2011
    atlanta, ga
    MISTAKE!!!......there in lies the problem.......It's NOT MY FAULT they made a mistake!!!! it's not MY fault they entered MY house un-invited!!!...NOT my fault i'm a good shot!!
    if it were 1 mistake....yeah might chew on that a little......but the punks made Several,SEVERAL mistakes...knowingly.....and unfortunately will not be making any more!

Smokey15 likes this.
  6. dcozzi

dcozzi Veteran Member

May 1, 2002
    Phoenix, AZ
    Funny you said the bit about knowing the law when you carry. I did my CCW a couple months ago at Ben Avery and the instructor did not spend near enough time on when it is lawful to use deadly force. Kinda glossed over the whole thing. Judging from the "interesting" people who attended there will be problems.

7. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    Waddell AZ
    I took my class there too. Like you I was very unimpressed with that end of the training. If lots of the constitutional carry guys are making freedom ending mistakes too. They figure since they can carry they can carry whenever and however they want. There's still rules to it.