WTB 1977 Camaro(1st car)

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by rodebcada, Sep 2, 2016.

1. rodebcada

rodebcada New Member

Still looking for my 1st car(or one like it). It was a 1977 Camaro base model factory medium orange(code 78) with light buckskin/tan interior, ac, and factory 305 although the last NC owner did a motor swap. Vin#1Q87U7L581495. Was in NC it's entire life until sometime in the 90's to early 2000's and apparently went out state according to dmv.

I made the mistake of telling my 14 yr old about it and had to promise him I would try to find it or one like it(a good suitable driver quality car).

Thanks to badazz81z28 for suggesting I give it 1 more try. Tried to be as specific as possible.

I would be interested in talking if any members have 1 like it.

2. 77camarottop

77camarottop Veteran Member

3. rodebcada

rodebcada New Member

With 77

Figures just my luck. Keep me in mind if it or another ever comes around.

4. 73ra4mula400

73ra4mula400 Veteran Member

i've got a 77 Z28, 350, auto, runs and drives nice, no rust, needs paint and interior work. located in bakersfield, ca (and listed for sale in the classified section) selling for 6500.00 and can be shipped for about 1000.00 - email ron09517@yahoo.com for pics or questions

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  5. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Member

I have one you might be interested in. 1977 base model, 305, 2-bbl, recently rebuilt automatic. Medium brown (coffee with cream color) with cream-colored half vinyl roof and saddle interior. Two adult owners, always garaged at night. Full instrumentation, pulse wipers, A/C, rally wheels, deluxe belts, rear defogger, loaded with accessories. Very minor rust in front fenders and edge of rear quarters. No rust in floors or trunk. Tires have plenty of tread but are >10 years old. A/C needs recharge, headliner coming down, nice interior except one split in driver's seat. 75% original paint is shiny. Always serviced regularly -- 30 years of service records. Great highway cruiser with 2.56:1 rear end. Have owned since 1985 but driven rarely lately. Lost my storage so must part with it. $4500

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  6. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member