Parts from old projects:
1. Intermittent shaft bolts, 20.00 shipped.
2. Seat track springs 3 out of 4 required. 20 shipped..
3. Set of 6 side clips for head liner trim. 20. Shipped.
4. Frame mounting bolts. Set of 4, 20. Shipped.
5. 5/16 brake lines clips or fuel line. 1 3/8 clips. 15 shipped.
I have a question pertaining to the larger oval rim style on Z28's. I bought a set of 5, these style rims several years ago. I just had them shot penned. I saw the dates on them. Which I looked up how to decode the numbers. The numbers are as follows all five rims: K 1 5 5 then other side of the...
All parts removed from a 1970 Camaro early Feb date code:
1. Dust shields have been media blasted, date code 3529 on both. Painted stain steel nickel. 75.00 shipped
2. Intermediate steering shift has been media blasted. Rubber is in excellent condition. 80.00 shipped.
3. Rear axle bracket set...
Just want to inform anyone thinking off selling on eBay. I just sold 2 bumpers for a total cost with shipping for 1064.00. Ebay charged me 143.34 for this transaction. That nearly 14% in fees. Just wanted to inform all members of this inceritable increase.
Can anyone let me know if an original brake booster from a 1970 Camaro has the stamping Delco stamping on it. I have my brake booster rebuilt and replaced, and it doesn't have this stamping in it. I just went to West Virginia for a VF3 rear bumper. And I stripped the car and that Camaro brake...
I bought VF3 bumpers for my 1970 Camaro SS. My car did not have any bumpers, nor did not have a build sheet due to its rusted out in the trunk area. The bottom section of the tail panel was cut out as well when I bought it. So why not add an option to my car.
My question is concerning the rear...
I once again I have a questions:
I started to remove the bracket that bolts to the power booster, so I could get the bracket blasted and powder coated. It turns out it appears the portioning valve is pressed onto the bracket. For the members that have restored this section on 1970 Camaro.
I would like to ask for some advise. I was informed the my engine that is original to my SS, is cracked. So I bought a CE block and took it to the machine by me. It will need to be bored .60 over. Which I was told .60 is the maxium that it could be bored if something happens, I...