11/11/2021 - Roll Call...

mrfleet12

Veteran Member
Aug 8, 2014
West of Chicago IL
Thank you to all who served.
My father was in WWII, one of my brothers in Vietnam and a niece was in Iraq.
Happy to say they all made it home, my brother has been dealing with issues ever since his return but at least we have him.

Phil G

Veteran Member
May 3, 2004
Tucker, GA, USA
Wearing my Demolition Ranch "Honoring all who Served" T-shirt today. For those that don't know Matt Carriker on YT he has some great vids of things going "BOOM". Plus is as far as I can see an all around great guy. Building a 4x4 dually 'Cuda with a turbo Cummins 12V Diesel in it (well he has has help). Another "Car Guy" you might like is Cleetus Mcfarland...

Pop was a WWII vet. Normandy, Battle of the bulge, captured later and spent 97 days in a German POW camp before being liberated. Passed in 2015 one week after his 93rd Birthday...

sprink

Veteran Member
Apr 27, 2008
ffx, va
US Navy. HS-74 1975-81
Dad-Army
G-Dad-Navy
Uncle-Army
Father In Law-Air Force
Thanks to all who have served and their Families.

mech393

Veteran Member
Aug 9, 2003
belvidere illinois usa
I was drafted in 71 decided i would join the navy, my dad was in the 82nd airborne. I have three other brothers who also went in the service. oldest navy, 3rd oldest marines, and forth oldest army.

Phil G

Veteran Member
May 3, 2004
Tucker, GA, USA
Didn't get online yesterday. USMC APR 84-88. 6531 A. O. I put the things on F/A -18's that go Boom! We worked hard and partied harder.

Should have added earlier that before and during WWII my Granddad built instrument panels for B29s at Lockheed in Marietta (then Bell Aircraft). From the time I was little he always told people I was going to be an Engineer. Never considered being anything else. He was always bringing me "reject" instruments (and broken clocks) to "play" with. As in take them apart. Eventually I could put them back together. Don't know if they ever worked...

Latest posts