1967 327 Any Value???

Discussion in 'Original Drivetrain Topic' started by buckeye79, Dec 2, 2018.

1. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Sure an interesting engine. Someone had some fun with that. I'm there with about $500 - to the right person.

2. ggtsvnv

ggtsvnv Veteran Member

Post on the camaro research group (crg) orphan section. Someone might want it if they have the car it is original to. you will get more for it that way an will make someone's day if they have the car.

3. 72'z'steve

72'z'steve Veteran Member

Some depend on location,but I'm finding these old engines and parts are just going to the "original" guys like myself-the cost of rebuild repair of them is as much/more than a crate or new.Wifey has 67 rs 275 hp 327 so a bit familiar with engine,block is small journal style with breather cast by distributor is HTF 67 last year but again find that guy needs it.Friend had a near identical engine in T bucket built in 70's running,FINALLY sold it for $450 without intake I would assume yours is in that range too,I was soo tempted but what would I do with it??.I have a 70 350hp corvette numbered 350 on stand that really is a core sadly-probably paid more for it 25 years ago than it is worth today, GLWS Later Steve