1970-73 camaro part.

H&S-Builds

Jan 21, 2021
Fitzgerald. GA
Sorry, I did not bump to the top until right now. If you are looking for BB engine harness I sold mine. But 1972 is different then 1970 engine harnesses. I have those vertical metal channels, but I paid about the same as Camaro Central is charging. You are not going to find them cheaper then that.I would sell mine for $65.00 plus shipping.
John.
RacnJasn93 was looking for the main block, I believe. I have the harness I took out and is the original from '72 which was a 307 small block from the factory and non A/C.
If he's still interested, I'd sell the whole harness for a good deal.
The vertical channels I'd be interested in.

Allison Winn

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2021
I'm needing the front accessory floor lighting setup if you have? Early 70s had an option that gave you 2 extra floor lamps at far left and far right. I have some of the setup but right half wiring is cut off

Allison Winn

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2021
John I am needing a steering lock plate for a 70 model with TILT - looks like this. AND the cover plate too. Do you have?
Screenshot_20211211-131609_Google.jpg

john Gialanella

Veteran Member
Oct 15, 2008
Bloomfield N.J.
Allison.
Again sorry I do not have that part. I feel bad that I do not have any of the parts you are looking for. Try Joey Gray and Camaro specialties. If you do not have their numbers I can give them to you. They might have those parts.
John.

6970Z28SS

Veteran Member
Jan 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I have a 70 Camaro SS with power steering. I am developing a squeal that appears to be coming from the pump.
Do you still have the rebuilt power steering pump and is it correct for this car?

Thanks,

Randy