1970 Baldwin Motion clone for sale

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
One thing that jumps out at me on that car, no front spoiler. Maybe all wrong - but I'd put one on it anyway. And maybe period correct repro tires?

Hrothgar

Sep 14, 2019
One thing that jumps out at me on that car, no front spoiler. Maybe all wrong - but I'd put one on it anyway. And maybe period correct repro tires?

Yeah, a front spoiler is in the works. A set of period-correct Cragar SS wheels and Wide Oval tires also are on the eventual swap list, though I don't mind the current setup with the Ansens. Might look at lowering the front just a little to align it more with the classic Motion drag stance (though, again, I really don't mind how she sits right now, which is pretty aggressive). Just want to complete the vintage Baldwin Motion look as much as possible to complete the homage. Thankfully, Matt did such a great job with the car, I'm really just cutting blades of grass with a scissor on what it is already a well-manicured lawn.

1972_Z-28

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 6, 2005
Sugar Land, Texas
I wished I could have brought it, believe I was trying to justify it.
I have always liked the looks and sound his (I mean your car ).
Have fun with is and some WOT vids would be enjoyed by all of us here.
What part of the country you in?

Hrothgar

Sep 14, 2019
I wished I could have brought it, believe I was trying to justify it.
I have always liked the looks and sound his (I mean your car ).
Have fun with is and some WOT vids would be enjoyed by all of us here.
What part of the country you in?

Central Florida. Right now is not the driving season either, especially with an older car that lacks A/C. But I hope to have her ready for November-April, when the weather becomes a little more mild. Yes, plenty of videos to come I'm sure.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
Well, probably time to admit the new owner is me. :crazy:
View attachment 101053

That is an awesome car. Need to find one of these"

baldwin motion 70.jpg