1972 Camaro RS

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by 214chevy, Feb 18, 2020.

1. 214chevy

214chevy New Member

This is an original 1972 split bumper, Rally Sport. The only rot I see is below the bottom rear window along the channel where they all pretty much had some rot. It'll need a new trunk pan as well. The quarters seem to be in good shape and so are the rockers. This is a solid car and in good condition overall. It's a damn good starting point compared to others I've seen. I was going to fix this one up myself as 2nd gen’s are becoming more popular. But, I came across my convertible 69 and changed my mind.

Text me first at (214) four 5 seven-6 two 0 five. Then. I'll answer and we can talk once I see that it's a legit phone call. I won't answer unknown calls due to all of the stupid telemarketers...Marcus.

Dallas, TX
    $5500

mSfaMEI0TrmC8fvGmU5KTA.jpg fullsizeoutput_d4b.jpeg Pr6n3TiQQ%qo2pqJSP0Xkw.jpg
    pncQZ2w7QbOvJ8zssduL+g.jpg
    pE31clgCQ+6qtetmCqdt+g.jpg
    A3uq8tIKS72AvmPvfrgt%Q.jpg
    YLDlSsXSTmO8XTswaVvPyQ.jpg
    wxVyb3EhQx+QJXs1ssiBtQ.jpg

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  2. BillyDean7173

BillyDean7173 Veteran Member

Is it a roller? GLWS

3. 214chevy

214chevy New Member

Ironically, it's both. As it sits, what you see in the pics, is a roller and the engine and trans is in the car. But, I have all of the interior, bumpers, glass, etc. The disassembly had already begun when I got my 69 convertible.

BillyDean7173 likes this.
  4. wnmech

wnmech Veteran Member

It’s amazing how your 72 color and all look exactly like my 71 did 5 years ago when I trailered it home from a suburb of Fort Worth. Good luck selling it should be a buy for someone.

5. 214chevy

214chevy New Member

Thanks! At times I still want to keep it. I love 2nd gens, but I think someone else deserves to do it some justice. As you can see from one of the pics, I have a 55 Chevy behind it and a C10 that I want to do after I finish my 69 first.

6. 214chevy

214chevy New Member

Any reasonable offers....?? Added a pic of the engine in the car and of the cowl tag so y'all can decode it if needed. This is a very nice car guys. Can get you more pics if needed. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  7. 214chevy

214chevy New Member

TTT...