1973 Camaro Restoration/Build- Bein Bad

7/3-SplitRS

Veteran Member
Mar 26, 2014
Pecatonica IL
It was my first time, needless to say I had a great time! Will definitely have to go back.

It may seem small, but today was a milestone for me. This thing is rolling!
20181105_140934.jpg
20181105_140528.jpg
20181105_140521.jpg
20181105_140457.jpg

Jas0n

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Verona, ITALY
Congratulation on milestone reaching! That is not small: I'm wondering when I reaching that out.... also thanks for posting from SEMA for me that I can't go there is worth like gold

7/3-SplitRS

Veteran Member
Mar 26, 2014
Pecatonica IL
No problems. It was an awesome trip and a great show, hopefully I will make it back!

Spent yesterday and will continue today clearing garage for the winter, getting the snowmobile dug out. Have the cars area pretty well cleared out. Going to be putting up a plastic wall on sliders so I can keep the metal work and dust out of the main side this winter.

7/3-SplitRS

Veteran Member
Mar 26, 2014
Pecatonica IL
Yeah, it is difficult to keep track of all these parts. I always said I would have it neat and organized. Just not enough room to be that way. Struggle to keep stuff together. Lol.

7/3-SplitRS

Veteran Member
Mar 26, 2014
Pecatonica IL
I think I need a project board... Kind of feel like I dont really know what to do next. I could
1. Put the passenger door back on.
2. Still need to find another drivers door and fender.
3. Wanting to do a roll cage
4. Sanding and priming front end sheetmetal.
5. Replacing bad sheetmetal.
6. List of components that need to be cleaned sanded and primed.

Guess I am just not sure where to start lol. It all needs to be done.

[email protected]

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
NY
I saw a solution for the oblong holes in the lower control arm , go to Lab-14 site, he has a kit that will fix that problem , I ordered it , for the install of the DSE arms I am putting on, seeing as how, I have to move up to the 9/16 bolt for the lower arms,

92RS305

Keeping the sound of Cammed V8s alive and well.
Feb 14, 2019
Arizona
I think I need a project board... Kind of feel like I dont really know what to do next. I could
1. Put the passenger door back on.
2. Still need to find another drivers door and fender.
3. Wanting to do a roll cage
4. Sanding and priming front end sheetmetal.
5. Replacing bad sheetmetal.
6. List of components that need to be cleaned sanded and primed.

Guess I am just not sure where to start lol. It all needs to be done.

It all looks good. I was doing a similar project on a 70 Cutlass, before it got stolen. People don't realize all the work in restoring a car, but working on it and having it come out looking good is a nice feeling.

Latest posts