1973 Z28 TIRE PRESSURE DECAL

Patstuff28

Veteran Member
Aug 23, 2020
i agree with you 100%.if your not helping out,why be a richard head.
Richard head! I’m going to have to use that one. My daughter had a playmate across the road. The kid’s Dad was a serious guy who went by the name Richard. That is all we knew him by for years. One year he invited my daughter, wife and myself to his kid’s birthday party. His parents were there from out of town for the occasion. His parents called him “Dick” the whole time we were there. You couldn’t believe how embarrassed this guy was! Me and the wife were trying not to break out laughing until we got home.

carhead22000

oldblue
Sep 5, 2011
canada
Richard head! I’m going to have to use that one. My daughter had a playmate across the road. The kid’s Dad was a serious guy who went by the name Richard. That is all we knew him by for years. One year he invited my daughter, wife and myself to his kid’s birthday party. His parents were there from out of town for the occasion. His parents called him “Dick” the whole time we were there. You couldn’t believe how embarrassed this guy was! Me and the wife were trying not to break out laughing until we got home.
if the shoe fits?

Zoomin

Veteran Member
Aug 5, 1999
Oklahoma City, OK USA
The black border extending to the edges requires a cutting operation on at least two sides or more depending on the press used. Just another manual operation that adds to the cost would be my guess as to why they don’t do it.

Latest posts