1974 Z28 Front Spoiler Braces

pleiku10

Jun 25, 2011
Nashua, NH
I purchased a pair of the braces from a guy named James (Moementum) who used to be on this board a long time ago for about $15.00. He was selling second gen Camaro parts down in Houston, TX, but he went out of business. Over the years, I have never seen any of the braces on Ebay until this year.

CamaroNmotion

Veteran Member
Jan 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
9D65F61C-5B21-46E4-AFCE-E441AABFF6B6.jpeg

8-24 screws and nuts with captive washers for the spoilers and 1/4-20 with captive washers for the brackets. They’re kinda tough to get without buying the car. People pull them and toss them before they sell the spoilers.
Looking to replace all my bolts on frt spoilers and brackets. Mine are showing there age and apparently the lot guy back in the day used different ones than your showing. Can you give me the lengths for both of your styles? I'm gonna replace them with this. Thanks.

zfool

Veteran Member
May 19, 2014
Rochester, MN
Looking to replace all my bolts on frt spoilers and brackets. Mine are showing there age and apparently the lot guy back in the day used different ones than your showing. Can you give me the lengths for both of your styles? I'm gonna replace them with this. Thanks.
I’ll take a look.