1976 Z85 Rally Sport

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by jeff84red, Mar 2, 2020.

1. jeff84red

jeff84red Member

IMG_3078.JPG IMG_3089.JPG IMG_3254.JPG IMG_3257.JPG IMG_3261.JPG IMG_3446.JPG IMG_3447.JPG IMG_3448.JPG IMG_3644.JPG IMG_4385.JPG IMG_4386.JPG

I have a very nice 76 Z85 Camaro that was delivered in FL and recently it moved to NC after a short 2 years in TN. Car was painted 3-4 years ago and looks great. White interior with blue carpet & dash. New brakes, hoses, rad support, rubber seals, cap, rotor, plugs, plugs, battery tray & battery, tires, shocks, e brake cables, oil & filter, diff seal fluid and cover, wiper motor, stabilizer bushing pins and bushings, gage bucket, flex trace and bezel, speakers & CD player and many other items.

350/350 trans

Asking $15000 or best offer. May trade for Gen 4 or C5

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  2. La.Z8

La.Z8 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Very nice RS. Where were you back in November.....I would have jumped on this. I picked up a nice 81 Z28, but I really like the RS`s. Good luck with the sale.

3. jeff84red

jeff84red Member

Thanks, I am only selling it due to lack of time to drive and continue upgrading. I hate it just sitting in the garage.

4. La.Z8

La.Z8 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Since you`re in Knoxville, you may be interested in bring it down to Pigeon Forge in April, on the 16th-18th for the Spring Rod Run. I`m sure that there`s probably some $$$/buyers floating around. My wife and I have a cabin rented in the area and found out about the show. So.....I`ll be checking it out while on vacation. I`ve sold a few cars at some of the larger car shows in and around Texas. Always a good chance to get her sold.

ggtsvnv likes this.
  5. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nice looking car GLWS. There's a lot of people (opportunities) at Pigeon Forge.

6. jeff84red

jeff84red Member

Thanks for the two different show locations - I have been to both. I am now living north of Charlotte NC and forgot to change my new residence.

7. jeff84red

jeff84red Member

Sold