No new pics in this post...no real visual changes really... But progress was made! After over a month of disappointing starts and stops due to work and then losing two weeks with a nasty bout of bronchitis, I finally got a chance to work on her a little more yesterday. Fired up the engine and began tuning. I'm running a tad rich right now and have a slight misfire I need to correct. Once I brought the idle down, the car really sounded great (other than the misfire) though. I need to go buy a new timing light bc the distributor moved on me while I was trying to sort out the spark issue and my old light has disappeared. I have to say, the MSD EFI tuning controller is pretty slick. (Way more convenient than using a laptop!). I had to remove the dash again. (Third time!) but I fixed the last of my wiring issues and finished the last of the audio wiring too. I should be able to do an initial test next week and am now focusing on the last little wiring bits for thes seats and an idea I had for the garage door opener. Hopefully I can get the car to the interior shop in the next few weeks and after a few paint touch-ups then I will be in business!