Made the kind of progress where there is not much to show in terms of PICS, but plenty of hours and money.....1 Since last post, first the spending money part...... Serpentine Brackets went out for powder coat - Anthracite Bell housing Went to Powder coat - Anthracite. I put HOURS into trying to get my aluminum valve covers polished and finally gave up. They went out for gloss Black powder Coat. The guy there also does airbrushing and custom motorcycle paint so I am going to see about getting something simple painted on the valve covers too. Rear and Fender went to Long Island for the Rebuild and fender repair. Long Drive..... Ordered Car Stereo and power distribution blocks Sorted out most of the under hood wiring but not the AC. I found one of my main power wires off the firewall has the covering cracked and pulled back....close call! Junkyard from here is going to send me a new main power harness with the set up for the CS alternator and a 4 gauge wire upgrade. Ordered all the AC parts including a new condenser with Passenger side connections, Sanden compressor and all the rest of the necessary parts. My clutch linkage was totally sloppy and shot, ordered new clutch linkage Order New stainless brake lines for the front. BTW 15" are too short with the Stainless due to the way they are assembled. you really need 18". If you buy a standard kit you will get 15". Mine bound up at full steering lock. Work that has been done..... Sorted out my vacuum lines under the dash. Won't know if I have at all right until the AC goes back in so I am leaving the lower dash off. Cleaned up a bunch of wiring while I was under the dash. Lots more to go. Painted the Water pump. Installed Steering Shaft. Painted the suitcase clear finally, looks awesome - pic below. Polished and clear coated my timing cover. and the front of my heads..not thrilled, followed the instructions for brushing it on but should have sprayed it. I tested on the suitcase first and it came out so well I thought it would go well on the cover....not so much. Most of it is covered by the Serpentine system so it will be OK, not great, but OK. Took out stereo. Managed to break the foot light on the drivers side, need a new or used one of those.... Cleaned and painted Front rear brake line and remounted it to the frame. Additional work I decided to create for myself. Need to check wiring to trunk for the AMPS. Power feeds are not in any shielding so I am nervous about those, need to get them covered up so I am going to pull up the carpets/interior. I used Dynamat 20 years ago, but it still gets too hot in the cabin, going to add another layer of some type of reflective insulation. Suticase... Frayed Covering on wire - Red wire on the lower left. Crappy Clear coat job.....too tired to fix it....hopefully wont be too noticeable when back together. The more I look at it the crazier it makes me, but I live down by the ocean so everything oxidizes very quickly... this is better than pitted aluminum.