1979 Berlinetta Z28 Dress from Germany

falloutboy

Veteran Member
So, after some asking by Blu-By-U 79Z and some other members I'll finally start a Project page.
Now that I'm a member for several years now :eek:

So nothing special to tell right now. But I think I just start with some pics I just made with my crappy walkman Cell phone (called Handy in Germany, so remember if you read it somewhere in my posting.)

Have phun looking and joking about my car and work, or especially my garage :confused:

See ya Folks
Julian

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
You've done a fine job of working on an old Camaro in Germany. :cool:

It has got to be a challenge when you can't go to the nearest auto parts store and get parts off the shelf like you can in the states.

Your garage looks like mine, whether I'm working on a project or not! :D
swwco2.jpg

falloutboy

Veteran Member
Yeah its quite challenging. But more in the ways of getting along with the people that dont like America or american Cars.
There are a lot of prejudice about your cars. But as you see my Daily is an Olds Alero that keeps me good company for a lot of miles and years now.

Thanks to the Internet its got quite easy to get parts and especially help from people (like you guys) that know what their doing.
But sometimes its quite annoying cause you just cant buy a small part (screws or spark plug) you always have to get some stuff together and make a big buy in the US, so transport and custom costs are in line with the parts costs.

GOLF72

Veteran Member
Jan 11, 2010
CORONA, CA
That is awesome. I have nothing against German cars. They are fantastic. My wife drives a new BMW X5. But I am Chevy man.

Keep the stories coming about your project.

Personal_Aviator

Veteran Member
Feb 26, 2005
Ontario, Canada
its quite annoying cause you just cant buy a small part (screws or spark plug) you always have to get some stuff together and make a big buy in the US, so transport and custom costs are in line with the parts costs.

I know what you mean, and I'm in CANADA!

Blu-By-U 79Z

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 11, 2009
Kentucky
FALLOUTBOY!!!!!!

1st gotta say im glad i kept on ya to get you to make a project thread.

2nd HOT DAMN that car looks good! Body looks great on that thing. Motor looks to be pretty decent in itself. That garage looks nicer than mine. I have gravel floors and an old pole barn thats had some work done inside. Its not about how your garage looks... its how you work in it! lol Thanks for posting its cool to see what your working on across the pond. :bowtie:

Latest posts