1979 Camaro for sale. Supercharged, EFI, 700R4, California smog legal

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by Batman, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Batman

Batman Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Up for sale is my 1979 Camaro. Times and focus have changed, and it's time for someone else to enjoy the car as I've not given it the attention for the past few years it should have.

The car has a 383 small block with Trick Flow aluminum heads. Induction is handled by an MSD Atomic EFI fuel injection with return system going through a Weiand 142 supercharger. The exhaust is a set of full length Hedman hedders with a brand new catalytic converter exiting to dual exhausts. The transmission is a 700R4 4-speed automatic. The brakes use a hydroboost system and are 12" front B-body upgrades with 1LE rotors and the rears are WS6 Trans Am disc brakes. The car has both subframe connectors as well as Herb Adams front stiffening bars, and front lowering springs as well as rear fiberglass mono leaf springs finish out the suspension. Cooling is handled by a dual-row 1" wide each aluminum radiator. The entire front clip is fiberglass, with the fenders and nose being one piece, fiberglass inner fenders, and a fiberglass L88 hood. The front impact bar is still there for safety. Two-tone silver and blue paint on the outside, and on the inside a full compliment of Autometer gauges as well as custom door panels and seats and a Hooker show bar. The car was featured in the NastyZ28 Calendar a few years ago.

Asking $20K OBO.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Lowend

Lowend Administrator. .a car, a man, a maraca. Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

bump for a nice car

Batman likes this.
  3. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

Yeah I've seen it in person a few times when we used to do the SoCal meets. Very cool car.

Too bad you have to sell, Jason. Life's twists and turns i guess...

But good luck with the sale.