1980 camaro build sheet question

Discussion in '1978 - 1981 Specific' started by Corey rodgers, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Corey rodgers

Corey rodgers New Member

Hi everyone, this may be a misprint or not but my build sheet for my 1980 camaro z28 says 78A but it says red stripe not orange stripe is this a misprint or did my car actually come with an orange stripe? I have pictures to show if anyone wants to see. I’m really curious to know so if anyone knows please help. Thanks nastyZ28.

2. Hugger

Hugger Member

18AA5AD4-C704-47F8-AD8E-B569B311BBF8.jpeg Cory - please see the attached image from my 1980 Chevrolet dealer album. In another post I saw your Z is yellow, code 51. The stripe color would be orange if you have black or oyster interior. Otherwise, gold stripes for a camel interior. Good luck with getting your Z back on the road!

3. Corey rodgers

Corey rodgers New Member

thank actually a week after i posted this i found part of the stripe color still on the inside of the door.actually original color was bronze so im sticking with the original color that came on the car still the same stripe color though. if i have any other questions would it be ok to contact you through here.

4. Hugger

Hugger Member

Sure Cory. Glad to help.

Jim