1980 camaro z-28 center caps

steveo_80z28_nj

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2008
nj

Thanks for all the feedback.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't putting something on my car that didn't belong.

It doesn't seem like a big deal to have color coordinated the caps to match the car...oh, well...

SteveO

1FstChevy

Veteran Member
Nov 24, 2005
Buckeye State
Wow that was a simple question with lots of rough feedback... but yea you're correct that the Tri-tone gray/silver center caps were the only ones offered and whats technically correct.

Although you could have a set custom made to match something like a gold N90 wheel which would probably look pretty snazy! I had some custom Z28 logos made to fit my 18" wheels in the OEM silver colors but I'm sure something similar could be done for the smaller original center caps...

Last edited:

steveo_80z28_nj

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2008
nj
1FstChevy said:
Wow that was a simple question with lots of rough feedback... but yea you're correct that the Tri-tone gray/silver center caps were the only ones offered and whats technically correct.

Although you could have a set custom made to match something like a gold N90 wheel which would probably look pretty snazy! I had some custom Z28 logos made to fit my 18" wheels in the OEM silver colors but I'm sure something similar could be done for the smaller original center caps...

Thanks 1FstChevy...I think they'd look great but they wouldn't be technically correct...and right now I'm just trying to be technically correct. Although, I might purchase a second set and try printing out the gold version just for me.

:)

SteveO

Latest posts