1981 Z28 81K miles

La.Z8

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 6, 2003
N.W. Louisiana
Thanks all! It`s a good driving, solid car, just returned from a 10 mile drive before we get some spin off weather from the hurricane. I`m just ready for a new project. Peace Dale

Aml383

Veteran Member
Oct 27, 2021
Sorry, I had to suddenly leave just as I was about to post. AC, PW,PDL, Tilt, Automatic, 350. All #`s correct. No rust, all the body panels are original. The Camaro was repainted in 2006. The car was sold new in Davis, Ok. I bought it in 2019 in Kilgore, Tx. The previous owner to me bought it from the original owner. Only non stock parts is the AC compressor it was replaced by the owner before me, but its an aftermarket stock type. Blows cold, works fine. The stereo is a non original CD/AM/FM, works fine. I`ve replaced all fluids, filters, shocks, tires, brakes, some interior parts, [ I have replaced the seat belt retainers but some pics don`t show that ], also the weather panels in the doors. I did a tune up, plugs, cap, rotor, etc. It`s a bone stock Camaro, still has the AIR pump & Cat. I do have the correct replacement stripe kit. Just haven`t had a chance to replace them. Dale
Which heads came on them 81's ?
882's ?
Whats the gears in that car ? 373 ?

Latest posts