1981 Z28 for Sale

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by KMcHale, Sep 4, 2019.

1. KMcHale

KMcHale Member

4 Speed T-Tops, Numbers Matching Engine, Trans, and rear end. Recent complete suspension rebuild by Ross Restorations (See Pics). Original Build sheet recovered when gas tank was pulled during suspension restoration. Tires are less than 2 years old with less than 3000 miles on them. 106 K miles on a southern car with almost zero rust. Seats have been redone in the factory original material and are flawless, new carpet and sill plates. Have compete AC system for the car including lap vents original compressor has been re-installed. Completely new exhaust with Hooker headers and Pypes system with less than 1K miles. Dash has not been cut and has a stock cassette player with a power antenna. Drivers quality paint and tons of documentation and pictures. Car runs and drives great. We can hit the freeway and it will run straight down the road no shakes or rattles. Garage kept for over the last 10 years and judging by the zero rust it has pretty much has been garage kept its entire life. Drive it home.
    Asking 14K.

More Pics available upon request.

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/nashville-camaro/6971699344.html

La.Z8 likes this.
  2. BillyDean7173

BillyDean7173 Veteran Member

That's a real nice ride and a great deal. GLWS

3. KMcHale

KMcHale Member

Thanks, between the suspension rebuild and the interior restore and the tires I am at 12K. Have to look at the rest of my receipts to get a total number. Just want her to go to a good home.

4. La.Z8

La.Z8 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nice Camaro. Good color. Hmmmmm.........We have friends in Franklin. I`m shopping for a new ride. Dale

5. KMcHale

KMcHale Member

La.Z8

I am a stones throw from Franklin. If you want to meet in Franklin sometime that would not be a problem at all. And I have family in Louisiana.

6. KMcHale

KMcHale Member

I know everyone's "baby" is worth a million bucks but I am asking the members of this forum what they consider a fair price for this Z? Yes, it is a given that I will be upside down on this, but honestly I knew that when I purchased the car. I certainly want the next owner to be happy with the purchase, but I also don't want to feel like I gave the car away.

As always thank you in advance for your comments.

7. QUAKE_WARS

QUAKE_WARS Veteran Member

No portion may be used with or without permission
    Thats beautiful!! I want it.