2 Gen's in movies

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Harold and Maude while she is "borrowing" cars to get around.

Brewster McCloud has a cool second gen in it as well.

Gumball Rally with Gary Busy driving like a fool.

JIMS Z

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 16, 2003
Dumfries, NB, Canada
As a matter of fact i just watched a portion of the movie, the one that has Steve Martin and Queen Latifa. Very quickly I saw a 2nd gen where the daughter went out on a date!

andrew1977

Veteran Member
Oct 1, 2006
parksvegas, BC
the new halloween movie has a fast glimps of a 2nd gen....

and guys... dont kill me lol... a chick made me watch this... the OC had an episode where there was a 78 camaro that they stole.

terminator two... when the kid was reving up his dirtbike in the garage you can see a 79 z28 in the driveway.

1FstChevy

Veteran Member
Nov 24, 2005
Buckeye State
My favorite is The Beverly HillBillys go to hollywood or whatever the title is!?

When a 80-81 Black Z28 pulls up to the clampet family on the highway as they're truckin into "bev-er-lee" a guy points a hand gun demanding money, when Jed returns with his shot gun pointing towards them, so it rips off in a tail twisting manuever down the highway...!

But sadly the Z28 is only shown for a number of seconds, and its all black, no original style Z28 stripes.

Batman

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 13, 1999
Mission Viejo, CA, USA
Fast Times at Ridgemont High - 'nuff said
The Art of War - Westley Snipes puts a brick on the gas pedal and the car subsequently blows up
Terminator 2 - John Conner's foster parents have a 79-81 gold Z28 in the driveway (missing the center part of the spoiler)

What I can remember off the top of my head...

Latest posts