2 Gen's in movies

MikeM79

Moderator
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 5, 1999
7,022
East Quogue, NY
The opening sequence of the TV show "Hill Street Blues" had a brown big bumper car parked on the street.

Almost as noteworthy was Veronica Hamel in the role of Joyce Davenport, the milf quality public defender lawyer.
 

MikeM79

Moderator
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 5, 1999
7,022
East Quogue, NY
Just thought of another one.

American Beauty: Lester Burnham (Kevin Spacey) uses some of his job severance money to buy a red 1970 Firebird.
 

Tom350

Member
Dec 5, 2009
96
Las cruces
MikeM79 said:
Just thought of another one.

American Beauty: Lester Burnham (Kevin Spacey) uses some of his job severance money to buy a red 1970 Firebird.

That movie is amazing. The car made it complete.

In this new "indie" film called lymelife they have a 79 trans am. It's red.
And this ones kind of embarrassing. My sister made me watch 13 going on 30 and there is a gold trans am. It's in the beginning. :screwup: haha.
 

Tom350

Member
Dec 5, 2009
96
Las cruces
OH. I can't believe I forgot to mention THE ROCKFORD FILES! I don't know if someone said it. My dad loved that show and that gold firebird was a beauty.
 

AKohler883

Veteran Member
Oct 16, 2009
799
Reading, PA
"There is also a '70 - '73 Camaro in Fast & Furious where Dom drives it and eventually kills the bad guy that killed his girlfriend in that movie by ramming the Camaro right into him. "

.....are you talking the most recently released "Fast & Furious", or the original "The Fast & The Furious".
I have all of them, and I don't remember Dom ever driving a 2nd gen.
In the most recent, he drives (2) 70 Chevelles.
 

Spot_remover

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2008
853
Murrayville.Ga
AKohler883 said:
"There is also a '70 - '73 Camaro in Fast & Furious where Dom drives it and eventually kills the bad guy that killed his girlfriend in that movie by ramming the Camaro right into him. "

.....are you talking the most recently released "Fast & Furious", or the original "The Fast & The Furious".
I have all of them, and I don't remember Dom ever driving a 2nd gen.
In the most recent, he drives (2) 70 Chevelles.
He drives an OD green split bumper in the latest, the car is named f-bomb. I think the owner or builder or somebody associated with it is a member here.
 

Tom350

Member
Dec 5, 2009
96
Las cruces
Spot_remover said:
He drives an OD green split bumper in the latest, the car is named f-bomb. I think the owner or builder or somebody associated with it is a member here.
I thought the "f-bomb" was like a twin turbo'd flat green camaro that Tom Nelson built. Could he of been in that movie? Or his car? haha. Cool stuff.
 

MadMike

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 1999
13,631
Dawsonville Georgia
First Blood (Rambo, 1984)... opening scene when rocky is walking through town and gets dropped off by the sheriff... a cream/beige 1978/79Z is coming down the road.
 




Top