2 Gen's in movies

Cue-Ball

Veteran Member
Jun 24, 2009
Kirkland, WA
twozs said:
mine in american gangster
YOUR car is actually in the film!? That's awesome, man! It's cool as hell just to see a second gen Camaro with a prominent film role, but seeing your OWN car must be really cool. :cool:

twozs

Veteran Member
Aug 5, 1999
hopewell jct ny
Cue-Ball said:
YOUR car is actually in the film!? That's awesome, man! It's cool as hell just to see a second gen Camaro with a prominent film role, but seeing your OWN car must be really cool. :cool:
welllllll it might be and not but i got paid anyway. universal studios hired about 100 cars for a few day to do the shoots. great time and lots of food . 3 days for the shoots it may have ended up on the "cutting room floor' but i was paid just the same. some more shots
019_16A.jpg
another second gen
018_15A.jpg
014_11A.jpg

Cue-Ball

Veteran Member
Jun 24, 2009
Kirkland, WA
Pink Cadillac with Clint Eastwood. The Camaro isn't a feature car or anything, it's just a mid-70's brown model. You can see it about 17:00 into the movie, as the woman is driving out of the trailer park in her husband's pink Caddy.

twozs

Veteran Member
Aug 5, 1999
hopewell jct ny
in pulp fiction when butch coolidge (bruce willis ) runs over marsellus wallase (Ving Rhames) . he , butch gets T-BOENED by a gold late second gen

Latest posts