2010 Camaro Interior Specs?

Discussion in 'Interior Restoration' started by 79Cmaro, Mar 22, 2011.

1. 79Cmaro

79Cmaro Veteran Member

Hey guys, im thinking about doing something pretty unique and im am just in a little need of help. Im looking to install the new 2010 camaro dash ans console into my 1979 camaro! Before i start pricing items, i was hoping that someone here can take a measurement of the length x depth x height of their dash. Thanks alot for whom ever can help me. And i dont want people to tell me that im ruining the car lol. Mods like this keep the car world interesting :crazy:

2. steve_1978

steve_1978 Veteran Member

thare was a post up here not too long ago about a fiberglass dash for the new cars

3. steve_1978

steve_1978 Veteran Member

4. 79Cmaro

79Cmaro Veteran Member

That dash is pretty cool being fiberglass and all and it's probably very easy to modify to fit into my 2nd gen than the stock. The only thing though is that i would still have to buy all the accessories to make this fiberglass dash work. Were on ebay i can buy a close to complete dash from $250-$400 depending on seller and parts and this in lnib. It will deff be alot harder to work with but in the long run i will have a real camaro dash =) and one that is way more durable. I will keep that in mind though, so thanks . But if someone is able to measure theres up. Deff let me no. Im not in the mood to ask a random guy in a camaro if i can measure his dash. lmfao!

5. 70sbudget

70sbudget Veteran Member

head to the dealership? ;)

6. 79Cmaro

79Cmaro Veteran Member

ye i think that may be the best bet. Act like im buying one then pull out a ruler and measure the dash. LMFAO. Theyl think im the wackiest car buyer every but who cares lol