2014 Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals sign up

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by ronzz572, Apr 16, 2014.

1. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thank you Chuck and Mike for the kind words and help. I am hoping with support this can and will be a annual event in Chicago. Also maybe a few other places throughout the United states possibly some day, Such as a nastyz28 western show maybe somewhere west of the rockies, A central show could be the Chicago show now?, And a Eastern show as the Camaro nationals that exists already. I am very a passionate car show enthusiast, I love to show off my car and the many awsome 2nd gen Camaros that this sight and its members help bring back to life again.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  2. stafs05

stafs05 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Ron your Z is Awesome, as well as Rick 72z. Mike's L78. I also can't wait to see the rest of the Nasty Z members 2nd Gen collection's.I also can not wait until I get to see how fellow member's have done their projects, and take more note's. Thank to you Ron, and to everyone that is coming to Chicago (Rosemont) for this great show.

Again if anyone needs any thing please do not hesitate to contact me 847 489 8455.

3. dgiepss

dgiepss Veteran Member

i also will be there on thrusday !
    getting close and getting excited !

4. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

On Sunday night I just returned from a 13 day trip to Las Vegas.

I'm on the crew of Jeff and Cody Lane's NHRA Comp and Super Stock cars.
    Went to the SEMA trade show between race weekends.

Hundreds of misc cars used in the SEMA show to showoff vendors products
    or just decorate their booth space.

After SEMA , OPTIMA had their street car challenge event at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, while more NHRA drags were happening closeby.

Just thinking that Las Vegas would be great location for a Western US Nasty Z28 gathering. Weather was in the high 70's and calm winds.

5. ron1179

ron1179 Member

Guys, Driving to the NCACN show, How long of a drive from Sarnia Border Crossing, What are the driving conditions like that time of year. tnx.

6. ronzz572

Ron, Thanks for coming. Glad to hear you will be traveling to see the showcase. I have been in Chicago last year and the year before. Both visits were trouble free weather wise. Just cold. Not sure of your drive time. Maybe someone will chime in and give more details on travel time.

7. ron1179

ron1179 Member

572, thank you for the skinny. Ron.

8. Gflentge

Gflentge New Member

Move in

Move in time on Thrusday as well.

Once we are in and setup...I presume we should lock the car and remove anything loose.....?

9. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

Kept mine unlocked all weekend last year. Pretty good security at the show and most of the people there are like minded enthusiasts so I wouldn't worry about it.;)

10. ronzz572

Gary, security there is pretty good. I would not worry to much about loose items such have as chairs and misc. Not a bad idea to lock the car up with all your loose items to keep it out of sight after hours. Magazine people come in after hours to do pictures. They don't shoot pictures if cluttered around the cars. Up date on our line up. There are 9 cars in the showcase. Joey Gray cannot make it with his 70 z28 survivor car. His car was the 9th car. Bob Ashton has placed a back up in place. Its a super nice blue 1970 pro street camaro in place of Joey grays car. Can't wait to see everyone!!!.. This is going to be a awesome show!!!!