2014 Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals sign up

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by ronzz572, Apr 16, 2014.

1. fvdillon

fvdillon Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thanks Ron. Been in PA for about 6 weeks. Will get some pictures posted when I get home next week.

2. dgiepss

dgiepss Veteran Member

Let's bump this important topic back up

3. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thanks Doug for the bump. I do have 2 cars commited to going from dgiepss fvdillon. I have asked Dave nelson and he may come on board soon. There are a ew others asked and sitting on the fence also. Thats 3 not including mine. I may do it again if MCACN will allow it to return again this year. They are strick about having fresh cars almost every year. Also i do welcome others that have been wanting to return again. Anyone that has a 2nd gen camaro is welcome to come. They must sign up to nastyz28 if not a member to be a part of this.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  4. MadMike

MadMike Administrator Staff Member

We need to get some big bumper and rubber bumper cars. This isn't just for the early 2nd gens.

5. ronzz572

Thanks Mike. Yes all years are are welcome and included in this invite. YES!!! including the street driven cars!!!. Please dont hesitate to sign up because your car if it is a big bumper or rubber bumper car or if its street driven. Even a race cars any type are welcome. Most of all last years cars were Very nice street driven cars. The car does not need to be a concourse restored car just a very nice 2nd camaro for the nastyz28 showcase.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  6. dgiepss

dgiepss Veteran Member

hows it going ron i have not got any confirmation of my paid entry yet

7. ronzz572

I did send a email to Bob Ashton to confirm that the showcase is still open. He replied yes asking that I get the cars for the showcase registered ASAP. He indicated that the show is filling up fast this year. I told him you were registering along with some others soon.

8. dgiepss

dgiepss Veteran Member

Just got my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday come on guys likes get some good cars brought out for this show the sooner you register you can lock in your spot before they are gone this show is a very prestigious event and to be a part of it would be a great acomplishment for any car owner I've been to the show the last 4 years had my car in it once and it just keeps getting better and better

9. ronzz572

Good news Doug. I will be sending my registration in to get my 70 z28 in. Talked to Jim Eaton and his fresh restored 1972 rally sport will be registered soon. I have 3 other people people invited that are deciding to commit to attend also. That's 3 cars committed and 3 on the fence. Please anyone wanting to attend please post here you want to register. Thanks Ron.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  10. dgiepss

dgiepss Veteran Member

awesome sounds good ron cant wait to hang out