2018 Camaro Nationals June 21-23

Discussion in 'Camaro Nationals' started by clay's70, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Mix of pictures of my new house, the ride to MD and back with some stops at a couple of museums and Antietam. The show was a wash for the most part. Mother nature has not been kind the last several years but it was still fun. There was some very nice second gens there.

http://imageevent.com/happy_dan/carevents/camaronationals2018

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chevrolaine likes this.
  2. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Have you and I met in person? We end up at the same events fairly often.

Saturday was decent. The forecast scared off a number of people but it wasn't a compete loss like the flood of 2015.

3. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

I don't think so, but we should make it a point!
    I didn't realize you would be there. Yes, I heard Saturday afternoon was better but we had left to go to Antietam early afternoon. We try to make the trip more than the show, we take a couple of days on either end to just enjoy the ride and find things to see. I don't go to many shows really. I like to drive. There aren't any "moving shows". ;) Let me know when you are going to a show in the area and I will try to connect.

4. xten

xten Veteran Member

Great pics Dan. Your home came out beautiful. There's a pic of my first love in there. 1937 Cord. My dad used to take me to car shows. I was probably 4 the first time I saw one, and couldn't take my eyes off it. Cool scooters too.

5. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Phil, that museum was pretty cool. He has a private collection that they rotate cars in and out of the museum. I always liked those Cords too! Thanks for the compliment on the house. I am just happy to have that all behind me now.