25 year Run comes to end

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 1970 gold, Aug 19, 2020.

1. 1970 gold

1970 gold Veteran Member

I’m a season ticket holder at Georgia for past 25 years. This year they are holding attendance at 25% of capacity. Given my point total I’m not going to get any tickets this year.

2. 1972_Z-28

1972_Z-28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I feel for you, while I don't have a legacy on going like that but College Football is one of if not the best time of year regardless of team affiliation.
    Not sure if I want to see some hybrid season like MLB may other love. This MLB season is weird at best.

3. GoldenOne7710

GoldenOne7710 Equal Opportunity Offender Lifetime Gold Member

Just as well. They still don't have a plan on whether to allow tailgating. I have a few family members and several friends who work for UGA. The college administrators seem all over the place on all these procedures.

4. La.Z8

La.Z8 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sorry to hear that you`ll get burned. The Virus messed up my LSU baseball season. I had plans for numerous games. Oh well. The SEC at least is making an effort to play some kind of a football season. Peace Dale

5. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

I'm getting a refund on my Vikings seasons tickets due to Covid. Wondering if my Wild (NHL) season tickets will be useable?

6. Bikefixr

Bikefixr Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I feel your pain. I don't watch Pro-ball anymore, and I've held Rutgers seats for about 25 years. Our entire season just got cancelled. Well, at least it won't interfere with fishing...