I would like to post these files to the Media section on NastyZ, but it won't allow files with an .STL (most common universal format for 3D printers) suffix. Can this be changed? It would be a convenient place to put these type of files for sharing.
Here's a few things I can think of.
1. 70-71 deluxe door panel handle escutcheons (aka inserts, cups for the interior door handle).
2. 72-77(?) lower door pull handle inserts.
3. 70 sun visor center support.
4. 71-74 seat track covers for front of the tracks.
and this last one is for me . . .
5. a damn 70-81(?) glove box lamp lens. I can't believe how hard it's been to find one. Figured Firebirds got them, too.