3rd Annual NY Regional NastyZ28 BBQ - July 11th 2009 - Official Thread

79BlueSC

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 20, 2002
Nyack, NY
Z28rod,

You'll bring self lighting charcoal? If so then I don't have to worry about it, just want to make sure you got it.

79BlueSC

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 20, 2002
Nyack, NY
z28rod said:
yes how many large bags do you want, 3 ?

Honestly I think one large bag should be more then enough...then again I'm not too good with the grilling stuff maybe someone will chime in with a better estimate of how much.

theflash

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 27, 2004
Podunk, CT
79BlueSC said:
Honestly I think one large bag should be more then enough...then again I'm not too good with the grilling stuff maybe someone will chime in with a better estimate of how much.

I'll help with the grilling this year since I don't like lighter fluid on my burgers. They make all different size bags, so what do you consider a big bag? I think one was enough for last year, how many more are coming this year?

79BlueSC

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 20, 2002
Nyack, NY
Wouldabin said:
Ill be with at least 1, possibly 3 extra peops. Eric, what is needed on the list of things? I'll bring whatever, doesn't matter.. just assign something.

Dave,

Would you mind bringing utensils and plastic cups?

Luvmycamaros

May 23, 2009
New Paltz, NY
Put me down as a maybe...

My Z is getting repainted & should be done before the end of this month. I'm new to this site, but this sounds like a great idea! Will let you know as the date gets closer...

79BlueSC

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 20, 2002
Nyack, NY
Luvmycamaros said:
My Z is getting repainted & should be done before the end of this month. I'm new to this site, but this sounds like a great idea! Will let you know as the date gets closer...

Sounds great! Hope you can make it. Post up in here as it gets closer to let us know if you can come!