9OX3I2T.jpg

5WnPhZh.jpg

7dKIhU9.jpg

Mike Busutil

Veteran Member
Oct 16, 2010
Yuma Arizona
Wiring continues today...

We were able to finish wiring the coil, ignition, starter & distributor to the steering column. Now we can turn the key on and get power to the fuse box and turn the engine over.

We installed a new Optima battery in the trunk.

Tomorrow we are planning to wire the fuel sensor and fuel pump to get fuel to the carb.

52d0RKw.jpg

RED L.E.D tail lights.
dG2Cqpb.jpg

twzTN5G.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Busutil

Veteran Member
Oct 16, 2010
Yuma Arizona
Wiring continued through this weekend. We completed wiring all the major components and only have a few accessories left like the power windows and AC controller.

I started cleaning up the wires under the hood so it looks a little cleaner now with a lot of the wiring hidden but i'm not 100% there just yet. I still need to connect the Ac compressor & condensor lines then finish installing the cold air intake and it's heat shields then I can start cleaning and polishing under the hood.

buJT35o.jpg

ctyFTLx.jpg

a7JaHve.jpg

The new L.E.D running lights for the front are really nice and are very bright. I temporarily connected the old headlights to check for good power. These will be replaced with a new pair (Hopefully L.E.D as well)

AqqZjVN.jpg

JloxqQp.jpg

My steering wheel arrived a few weeks ago and I just recieved the steering wheel adaptor from B&B Classics so I was able to get it installed this weekend as well. The adaptor is Billet machined and powdercoated black. It is really nice but it did cost $181 shipped...

SYUfUyx.jpg

TxdcGI7.jpg

AySdn2n.jpg

EYMfO8x.jpg

QUNy0ea.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Busutil

Veteran Member
Oct 16, 2010
Yuma Arizona
At this point the Camaro is able to get power, fuel, startup and drive all under her own power :)

Next we are going to wrap up a few more wires and then start cleaning it up so the wiring looks nice and clean.

This will allow us to roll right into paint.

Latest posts