67 camaro craigslist bs!!

stevenp3762

BANNED
Feb 7, 2013
bradenton fl.
ls777z said:
It took a guy about a week to call me back after I called about an exhaust system he had for sale. Almost didn't answer it because I didn't recognize the number and I had assumed he'd sold it. I at least try to get back to people within a day or so.

your problem is that your assuming they are normal responsible adults like yourself...............unfortunately like most of the population they are only children who got older and never matured past highschool......JMHO Steven

TonyZ

Veteran Member
Jan 1, 2007
LaMoille, Illinois
theflash said:
Ever think that maybe the craigslist ad wasn't the only place he listed the car for sale?
then why would he post about all the phone calls and text messegesin his ad, replying to his craigslist ad that never had a phone number????

Chevrolaine

Veteran Member
Can't say I've ever seen nor heard of that car in the area and I or the car guys I know are pretty in tune with what's for sale or sitting in the Rockford area.

I would imagine he was overwhelmed by messages though. I know I was when I sold the 69 a couple years ago. He may have mentioned all the calls and texts because once he replied via email to one or two people the flood gates tend to open from word of mouth and people passing the number around. I know I got calls and I never place a number.

Gonna have to ask around.:confused:

harbone66

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 15, 2011
Central Illinois
looks like the same car on RJ asking $12,500

looks like the car bought it, gave it a bath and doubled the price!

http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevrolet/182154206/1967-Chevrolet-Camaro.html

33771679-493.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny.chev

Jan 30, 2014
Weymouth,Mass
TonyZ said:
i saw this post on craigs for a low mileage 67 camaro for 6000 no motor etc... anyway i saw the ad when it was first posted yesterday as it was 2nd from the top on the listing page so it was a very recent post.
anyway i emailed the guy saying i have the 6000 cash asking price in hand with no response then today i see that he added the last sentence to the ad about all the voicemails and texts yet i saw no phone number in the original version or in the new one today so im thinkin it some idiot that dosent even have the car???

http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/4361394428.html

Johnny.chev

Jan 30, 2014
Weymouth,Mass
TonyZ said:
i saw this post on craigs for a low mileage 67 camaro for 6000 no motor etc... anyway i saw the ad when it was first posted yesterday as it was 2nd from the top on the listing page so it was a very recent post.
anyway i emailed the guy saying i have the 6000 cash asking price in hand with no response then today i see that he added the last sentence to the ad about all the voicemails and texts yet i saw no phone number in the original version or in the new one today so im thinkin it some idiot that dosent even have the car???

http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/4361394428.html

Latest posts