69 gto pontiac variant

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by 70RSZ28hugger, Sep 24, 2019.

1. 70RSZ28hugger

70RSZ28hugger Member

this car has column shift was bench seat has very little rust in the trunk by the package tray.
    black interior bucket seats new carpet power front disc brakes power steering close ratio
    i took stainless molding to check good shape. car has fresh Y4 400 engine with #15 heads
    o68 camshaft runs strong. th400 12 bolt BOP rear axcle.full length headers flows
    all the way out back car handles great. Has 15x7 rally 2 wheels with BF goodrich tires.
    drives anywhere . edelbrock rpm /holley avenger /HEI ign. all the electrical works horn works heater bluetooth alpine stereo system
    selling $11500
    power2innovate@yahoo.com 650 898-5678 Joe san francisco calif.

Attached Files:

2. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Cool car!

3. David21

David21 New Member

@70RSZ28 hugger are you happy with your alpine? Would you recommend it?

Sorry for being off topic.

I'm looking for a new stereo and I'm leaning towards alpine.

The thing is I've read good and bad. Most review sites cover the good and downgrade the bad. I've read some buyer feedbacks as well and that put me on the fence. Do they ship real melons?

After searching the net I've found a better review. A bit harsh finally one that seems to tell it how it is. What do you think about this Alpine digital receiver? How bad are the drawbacks?

How hard is life with just one USB? What about the screen resolution is it a pixel war?

Tips?