70-73 LED tail lights with amber turn signals

Discussion in 'Rader Classics' started by Lrader99, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazypurgatory

crazypurgatory Veteran Member

+3 on a Power mirrors Kit.:( :(

2. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

PM sent

3. 1934chevycoupe

1934chevycoupe Veteran Member

well, since you won't answer my emails or phone message, i'll ask you here. maybe you'll respond.

you said 2 saturdays ago, april 5th, you were going to ship the diffusers you shorted me, on monday the 7th. takes 2 days to get here. 5 possible days to ship last week, and they'd have been here today. nothing. no communication, but that seems to be your SOP.

i'm tired of waiting. i've waited 8 months for my paid for order, and i think the only reason you sent what you did was because i got MadMike involved. i also think you had a lot of balls telling me on the phone on the 5th, that i was a pain in your ass for PMing and emailing you, and getting MadMike involved. trust me, you havn't seen how much of a pain in the ass i can become.

so, with that said....are you going to send me the diffusers in the next couple days?

4. airtimehocutt

airtimehocutt Veteran Member

I would like to know that also as I have not received any portion of my order that was placed last year. We have all been very patient but its time to start shipping what u have or refunding money. I paid in advanced because you are a vendor on this site. I have never ordered from a forum vendor and not received my stuff. And I am on several other forums. As 1934chevycoupe said. Since u want return my PM I guess we will have to discuss this in open forum.

5. Jakeblue

Jakeblue Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Lee,

I have received your email and PM'ed you today. I appreciate your efforts. I think those of us that ordered from you did so because you have some great ideas. Many promises were made. I know you are a young man and have ambition. Admirable and commendable. My unsolicited advise to you is to develop a business plan, structure it accordingly to your goals, and take it a step at time. Hard work will pay off. Once you commit to it, you commit to yourself and your customers. Try to learn from this and move forward. But, before you move forward, I trust you will keep your word to me and to the others that have invested with you and your products in resolving the situations.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.