70-81 2nd gen full custom exhaust

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by 10secGen2, Oct 28, 2018.

1. 10secGen2

10secGen2 New Member

Dougs headers 1 7/8 inch with 4 inch collector. No cracks and flange is dead straight. Pypes 2 1/2 inch x-pipe to stainless steel flowmaster 40’s. Nice deep tone. Exits over the rear end then out to back if bumper. Tailpipes have chrome round tips on the end. Also welded in before the x-pipe are 2 1/2 manual header dumps. Most is welded together. Has some clamps to be broken down to install. I am only selling it because i am moving up to a bbc. MAKE AN OFFER PLEASE IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1387.JPG

2. franks70camaro

franks70camaro Veteran Member

interested in the exhaust x pipe back to the mufflers what you asking for them let me know asap tnx

3. 10secGen2

10secGen2 New Member

are you going to pick up or want it delivered? thats great because my buddy only wants the headers...... funny thing is i was just in Lumberton like 3 weeks ago.i would do like $350 if you pick them up. i have the hanger straps also let me know thanx 2nd gens to the front... I wish i could keep the whole setup but puting a big block in right now and this wont work. if you send me an email address i can send you a video of the car running with this exhaust..

4. 10secGen2

10secGen2 New Member

$350 and you pick them up

5. franks70camaro

franks70camaro Veteran Member

i was only interested in the x pipe and mufflers not the tail pipes that go over axle i got new ones already how much for those items if your willing to sell those as cheep as possible i can buy the x pipe new throu jegs for a hundred are the mufflers new or used if we can settle on a decent price ill be interested just let me know

6. ratpatrol71z28

ratpatrol71z28 Veteran Member

Wow $350 is a great deal! I wish i was out in your neighborhood, I just did my exhaust, can’t complain about the upgrade to flowmasters but that setup would be a great addition to any car!