70 camaro doors

73rs502

Jun 4, 2008
Australia
Hey guys.

Looking for a good set of early second gen Camaro doors. They do no need to have any of the internal components, just the door itself. minor dents are ok, would prefer rust free as possible, as the 2 I have a past the point of repair with rust. Would prefer in the Atlanta Georgia area

Thanks

[email protected]

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
NY
Just saw the post. Whets up with the door skins?
they are new skins , however , my body guy was not happy with them ,someone else had installed them , so he wanted to cut them off and redue that part , as seeing is how it is his job to paint and do body work , he wants everything the way he would do it , so i said F it , will just get complete doors and be done with it

73rs502

Jun 4, 2008
Australia
Can you send me some pics please? How rust free are they? In particular, the areas in which the body guy pointed out he didn't like.

[email protected]

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
NY
Can you send me some pics please? How rust free are they? In particular, the areas in which the body guy pointed out he didn't like.
i will take more pictures , and its not a rust concern he had , he didnt like the way they put them on, not up to his standard , so i did a cost estimate , of what the labor would cost plus the new shins and time saved as well , and just bought new shells ,i have a few more pictures that i didnt post before , will post them here for you , look at them and tell me what you want the closeup of, all the doors have all the window parts inside of them

[email protected]

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
NY
here are a couple more pictures

Attachments

• here you can see the way the shin was poorly folded.jpg
    here you can see the way the shin was poorly folded.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 182
  • inside of door , see new skin in black.jpg
    inside of door , see new skin in black.jpg