70's Car Pictures

mallard

Veteran Member
Oct 3, 2013
SK, Canada
Sure brings back memories of how valuable original parts were removed and replaced with “cool” aftermarket sh!t on day 2!

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
Ain't that the truth. Guys buy a new Chevelle, sign all the papers, go out and open the hood and throw that worthless air choking air cleaner on the sidewalk at the dealer. Down to Nationwise to buy a pair of glasspacks, set of Cragars if the paycheck will cover them. Don't forget the air shocks too. Ridin' in style!

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Ain't that the truth. Guys buy a new Chevelle, sign all the papers, go out and open the hood and throw that worthless air choking air cleaner on the sidewalk at the dealer. Down to Nationwise to buy a pair of glasspacks, set of Cragars if the paycheck will cover them. Don't forget the air shocks too. Ridin' in style!
The Cragar and Keystone vibe was definitely strong back then.
Back then we chose ways to express yourself that did not piss off the other half of the population. We just wanted to get our groove on and make it ours.

ls777z

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2000
Clay,NY
70monte.jpg

I have a couple of those...

ls777z

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2000
Clay,NY
68rs.jpg

The Monte was my winter rat. paid $700 for it from a Ford dealer. This was my summer toy....and my 68 RS....:innocent: