77 RS CAMARO 7500 MILE BARN FIND - WHAT'S IT WORTH ? ? ?

What would pay $ if you had oportunity to purchase this Camaro ?

• Total voters

fast_in_muskoka

Feb 9, 2010
MUSKOKA, CANADA
Howdy NastyZ/28 Brothers,

I was out picking with a friend last weekend and luckily got to view this rare original owner car.

I'm more of a first gen guy, but I found this 77 Camaro over the top / too much not to share with ya all.

Hasn't been driven since '93 and the gas tank was last filled about 10 years ago according to the owner. It's a 305 auto car, original paint, and has been oil sprayed out the hoohaa, with petroleum jelly wiped all over the window trim and bumpers as well.

Everything under the hood is original, and the black interior is mint original, even the original working 8-track radio.

Only parts ever changed on the car ( best I can tell ) were the rims as its sitting on old school chrome mags.

What do you think it's worth ?

IMG_4728.JPG
IMG_4729.JPG
IMG_4731.JPG
IMG_4733.JPG
IMG_4732.JPG
IMG_4737.JPG
IMG_4735.JPG

IMG_4728.JPG
IMG_4728.JPG
IMG_4729.JPG
IMG_4731.JPG
IMG_4733.JPG

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
I would have traded my last wife for this car.
But... She was worthless. :screwup:

Does it have a/c and cruise control too?

It looks perfect!
Cool find!

With the condition and mileage... if you could get it for under $10k, I don’t think you could go wrong.

fast_in_muskoka

Feb 9, 2010
MUSKOKA, CANADA
It does not have A/C, and I do not think it had cruise.

I looked for / wanted to take a pic of the options decal, but maybe 77 was too early for this feature

The car did look almost perfect in person, total time warp looking at it

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
It would have a build sheet, not an options decal. (Under driver’s seat, top of gas tank, behind rear seat... If it’s Van Nuys built car.)

Most of the options are plainly visible on these cars. Especially on an unmolested one like this.

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
It’s worth whatever someone is willing to pay. If it was a Z28 then it would be gone by now.
For the RS
$4,656 low
$12,562 average
$16,437 high

Latest posts