79 T-top first pictures since 2016...

Francesco

Veteran Member
So here are some updates of the interior. I tried to make it as factory correct as possible. Let me know what you guys think. Im pretty much done. All that is left is the kick panels, upper dash and rear deck trim to paint red. Not a showroom condition but good driver quality.

IMG_1462.JPG

IMG_1463.JPG

IMG_1464.JPG

IMG_1465.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1473.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
Looking good. I've always liked the darkish red interiors. Today's cars give us the choice of light or dark gray usually. Nice to have a choice back then.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
I like those seats a whole lot better than the vinyl, and those look to be in really good shape. Pretty amazing considering the age. And I don't think upholstery kits are even available with the tweed like material?

Francesco

Veteran Member
I like those seats a whole lot better than the vinyl, and those look to be in really good shape. Pretty amazing considering the age. And I don't think upholstery kits are even available with the tweed like material?
Thanks for the comments. I think im going to leave it like that then. Those seats in the picture were an available option in 78 and 79. I saw them in the 79 sales brochure. I cant wait to have this thing appraised just to have an idea.

Latest posts