79 T-top first pictures since 2016...

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
Looks great Frank! My carpet is the same colour as yours, but my factory red floor mats are degraded and cant be saved. I was able to get a set thru Camaro Depot in Windsor, I found them from an American supplier, told Camaro Depot about them and they ordered them for me. Not cheap, but nice to have.

I really like your seats too. Haven't seen any with that fabric in that kind of condition lately. I have to do my upper dash as well, I think I'm going to try a Coverlay dash cap.

Francesco

Veteran Member
Hi Brent! Im trying my best to make the inside look factory. I hope you like it. Im very satisfied so far considering it was neglected in the past. Next is the factoy rochester carburetor im rebuilding. For the body, I have a front left fender to change. The one I have now has rot at the bottom. I got a donor one for 175 canadian and the original factory hood scoop grill that is missing. Inside, the factory radio is gonna be installed unless I leave the original block of plate in. Im going to be investing in a duplex next year so I wont be going all out on the car next spring. Kick panels, rear deck trim and front part of dash need to be painted red. I have a few more pictures to put up with some fall folliage.

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
Hi Brent! Im trying my best to make the inside look factory. I hope you like it. Im very satisfied so far considering it was neglected in the past. Next is the factoy rochester carburetor im rebuilding. For the body, I have a front left fender to change. The one I have now has rot at the bottom. I got a donor one for 175 canadian and the original factory hood scoop grill that is missing. Inside, the factory radio is gonna be installed unless I leave the original block of plate in. Im going to be investing in a duplex next year so I wont be going all out on the car next spring. Kick panels, rear deck trim and front part of dash need to be painted red. I have a few more pictures to put up with some fall folliage.
Nice. Everything looks great so far Frank. Always so many little things to do, they take up lots of time. I will be out your way again next summer, I will give you more notice next time and drop in for a beer.

Francesco

Veteran Member
Nice. Everything looks great so far Frank. Always so many little things to do, they take up lots of time. I will be out your way again next summer, I will give you more notice next time and drop in for a beer.
Yes! Give me a weeks notice and we can eat togheter and let you drive this thing and see what you think about it.

Connella08

Aug 24, 2020
Massachusetts
had to stop by since we have been talking through PM's. you werent kidding when you said our cars were similar! i love the red interior. im not a big fan of my camel, but im going to keep it factory.

very clean car, keep up the good work!

Francesco

Veteran Member
had to stop by since we have been talking through PM's. you werent kidding when you said our cars were similar! i love the red interior. im not a big fan of my camel, but im going to keep it factory.

very clean car, keep up the good work!
Hey man! Thanks! Keep it factory. These things are taking value as time goes by. Talk to you soon.

Latest posts